• Bonded Global Australia Pty Ltd is a specialist Surety underwriter and an arranger of Surety bonds to the Australian and New Zealand market.
• We offer Advance Payment bonds, Performance bonds, Retention bonds, and Maintenance bonds to Australian and New Zealand domiciled companies
• A wide range of contractors are provided for such as those engaged in construction, civil and infrastructure, manufacturing, supply, installation and maintenance
• Bonds are project specific
• Trusted and accepted by big players internationally both in the public and private sectors
• We distinguish ourselves by finding suitable Surety Bond solutions to top tier property and construction companies. Our comprehensive service includes offering appropriate Surety solutions and sourcing capacity at competitive terms
John has been in the insurance industry since 1962. In that time he has served in a general insurance company for 13 years, transferred to South Africa (twice), Fiji and Australia .Employed by Sedgwick Forbes from 1976 to 1980 where he left to form Frank B Hall in New Zealand as Managing Director, until the formation of Tasman Insurance Brokers Ltd in 1985.
Tasman Insurance Brokers Ltd was sold in 2005 and at that had a staff of 25, was runner up in the New Zealand Insurance broker association in 2003 to Aon, as broker of the year.
In 2007 formed Bonded NZ Ltd, to fill a gap in the market where it was perceived that no other company was offering A rated paper for non-bank bonds.
In 2011 formed Bonded Global Ltd (NZ), to manage and arrange non-bank bonds for major international companies and generally seek opportunities outside of New Zealand, which had been badly affected by the international GFC and the Christchurch earthquake.
Ben has over 18 years of experience in the trade credit insurance industry, having worked for two of the top global trade credit insurers - Euler Hermes and Coface - holding senior positions in both Risk and Commercial Underwriting. This experience includes underwriting in both the Oceania region and the United Kingdom. As well as trade credit insurance, Ben has also been involved in receivables funding.